May 1, 2014

Friendship Resurrection

Yes, it really has been four years since my last post.  I have no excuse.  A blog is like an old friend you haven't spoken to in years.  You miss them.  You have guilt about not staying in touch.  You want to reach out and say, "Hi"...but what excuse can you possible come up with that explains the long absence?  I haven't been in a coma.  I haven't lost the address.  I've been raising two kids. Living a life.  Surely that's reason enough.  But then I would have to admit my life doesn't include my old friend - Julie's Fun Life.  Sometimes you just have to take a chance and try to resurrect the old friendship and see if we can pick up where we left off.  That's the great thing about old friends;  it doesn't matter how much time has passed, the feelings remain.  So, I can't wait to start writing again and share my journey with an old friend.  If you enjoy it too, then that's another reason to start again and see where this Fun Life takes us.